I have been watching cricket since i was 7 years old.Here is my top ten list not in any particular order.
* Titan cup -1996. India was playing against Australia @ banglore.Chasing a moderate score of 216 Indians were staring defeat at 8/164. Local boys Kumble and Srinath sealed off the match for India with a partnership of 52 for the ninth wicket.Both their moms cheering from the stands was a wonderful moment.
* Kumble's 10 wicket haul vs Pakistan in kotla test-1999. Pakistanis were clueless about Jumbo's leg breaks and googlies.This record is unlikely to be broken by an Indian bowler in the near future.
* Coca Cola cup 1998. Indian were struggling to reach the finals of the tri-series held at Sharjah.The master blaster came up with a back to back century helping India take home the cup. This is amongst the best innings in Sachin's career.
* 1996 world cup quarter finals vs arch rivals Pakistan.Jadeja' made a blitzkrieg 45 of just 25 balls. India won the match by 39 runs and Jadeja's knock was a crucial one.
* 1998 test series in India vs aussies. Prior to this tour, aussies had a test series win over Newzealand and SouthAfrica at home. Warnie was a force to reckon with. Indian top order esp. azhar and sachin tormented the leg spinner.It was a wonderful sight to see the indian batsmen play against the spin even when Warne pitched on the rough. We won the series 2-1.
* 2001 home series vs Aus. With 0-1 down in the 3 match series, Indians were following on in the 2nd test. Mr Very Very Special Laxman turned the match and the series on its head with his innings of 281. India went on to win the series 2-1.
* Natwest Series final 2002. Chasing a mammoth target of 325 in a final, Indians were tottering at
156/5 with Sachin back in the pavilion. Yuvi and Kaif put on a 100 plus partnership. We won a cliff-hanger and Dada took off his shirt from the Lords stand to give Freddie a taste of his own medicine :-)
* Commonwealth bank tri series 2008 in Australia. Saviour Sachin hit match winning knocks in the first two finals. Very well deserved cup for Dhoni's young team.
* Border Gavaskar Trophy in Aus-2008 .After the monkey gate incident and controversial decisions in the first test, Indians went into Perth test as underdogs and low in confidence. We gave a fitting reply to the Aussie bas***** with this win. Sachin, dravid, laxman knocks and Ishant Sharmas intriguing spell to Ponting were the highlights. Though we lost the series 1-2, it was a memorable series down under.
* Sachins double century vs SA 2010. If cricket is religion,then Sachin is the God. No other words are needed to describe this innings.